“How To Lose Weight” should probably be the most-searched query on the internet. Weight loss seems to be on everyone’s mind and a large population looks out for shortcuts and actually falls for the hype and hoopla surrounding fat burners and superfoods that promise to just melt away all extra fat. There’s a lot of false information on the internet and media about “fat burning” and products that claim to do so, but in reality, straightening out one’s diet and exercising consistently will do the magic much more effectively than anything that is marketed in a powder or pill form. Also, to lose weight successfully, science says you should stop believing in diet fads that have no research to back them. So, let’s go through them one by one:
1. Eating Fortified Food/Enriched Food Can Help you Get Lean: Certain packaged cereals, fruit juices, milk packets, wheat flour, and other ready-to-eat foods claim they have been enriched and fortified with vitamins and minerals which can help us get lean. However, the truth is that most of them are synthetic nutrients that have been added after the food has gone through extensive processing and has lost its natural nutrients. These synthetic nutrients that have been added at a later stage to the food product do not effectively get absorbed or processed by the body, and can cause health issues. Without natural fiber, these foods get digested quickly, raise blood sugar sharply, and all the excess sugar is then stored as fat. The solution is to stick to real, whole, and unprocessed food because that’s the best way to get bioavailable nutrients and get healthy.
2. Find Healthy Replacements For Calorie-Dense Food: Do not trust over-hyped health foods blindly, always question the healthy replacement and go through the pros and cons to find out whether it’s actually good for you. Check this out – there were some studies that said margarine was better than butter. But margarine can have transfat that actually builds belly fat! Ditto with “fat-free” products – because they contain heaps of sugar to cover up the bland taste after the fat content has been ripped off.
3. Check out Fat Burner Supplements: In the desperation to shed extra weight and get lean, some people tend to fall for heavily-marketed fat burner pills that are not much effective and may even have side effects. Your best bet are natural fat burners with proven metabolism-boosting properties and help torch extra calories, such as caffeine, green tea, turmeric, and even eggs! Try them instead of splurging on expensive pills.
4. Weight Loss is All about Counting Calories: Keeping tabs on calories in vs calories out is just not enough because not all calories are equal, their quality is equally important. Other factors like chronic stress, sleep deprivation also play important roles in determining whether you would lose weight or gain some more. Consume a nutrient-dense diet, practice portion control, and make lifestyle changes to actually get to your goal weight.
5. Avoiding Fat to Get Lean: Do you still fear eating “fat” and pick everything that says “low fat.?” Having a portion of healthy fats in daily diet actually keeps you full for longer, stabilizes blood sugar, and boosts the fat-burning process. Please do not be scared of “fats,” in fact, replace refined carbs with healthy fats in your diet. Also read: “How Eating Fats Can Make you Thin.”
6. Brown Sugar is Healthier Than White Sugar: The only difference is in the color – both raise blood sugar, and there’s no doubt, regular and uncontrolled consumption will lead to weight gain.
What Actually Leads to Weight Loss?
Make no mistake – only by eating the right kind of food and with regular physical activity, weight loss can be achieved because this combination creates calorie deficit that pushes the body to reach for stored fat to meet its energy demands. Eating a balanced and calorie-deficit diet, practice portion control, manage your stress, and do not forget to sleep at least 7 hours, and see all the extra fat melt away. Do check out the Rati Beauty diet on how to lose weight by eating the right kind of food and workouts that torch significant calories. Download the Rati Beauty app for more details.
7 Natural Fat Burners That Work
10 Ways to Maximize Benefits of Green Tea for Weight Loss