This post is all about quick, easy, incredible but also somewhat unusual beauty tips that every girl needs to try to save time and look well groomed. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at what these beauty tricks are and how you can reap these benefits by employing some basic strategies.
1. Lip Balm To Tame Eyebrows: You can use a wax based balm to shape and tame your eyebrows. It will keep them in shape and in place all day long.
2. Give A Fresh And Awake Look To Your Eyes: You can instantly brighten your eyes, make them look wider and more awake. Apply a nude eyeliner pencil to your lower waterline. The muted neutral shade is less harsh than the usual white eyeliner. You can also dab a shimmery neutral shadow or highlighter shadow onto the inner corners of your eyes. This will not only make you eyes sparkle but also give that wide awake look to your eyes.
3. Jamsu Facial To Instantly Freshen up Face: Katrina Kaif swears by this beauty trick to instantly feel fresh and tighten facial pores. Korean women follow a kind of ice therapy called as “Jamsu” where they dunk their face in a bowl full of ice cold water to refresh skin, tighten facial pores, and also to fix their makeup. All you have to do is to remember to fill ice cube trays the previous night. Here’s how you can do the “Jamsu” method all by yourself at home (5 Steps to Katrina Kaif’s Ice Facial at Home).
4. Enhance Your Eye Lashes: You can use loose translucent powder to enhance your lashes. Try fluffing on a little translucent loose powder between layers of mascara, to add thickness and length.
5. Vaseline For Dewy Skin: Apply vaseline to create a dewy glow on your cheeks. Dab it on the cheekbones to get natural, dewy-looking skin; however, do avoid this tip if Vaseline causes breakouts on your face.
6. Create A Dewy Glow On Your Face: You can create a dewy glow by mixing your moisturiser with your foundation. This will give a dewy glow to your facial skin. Also, you can get a dewy glow by using a highlighter or illuminator above your cheekbones and on the brow bone, just underneath your eyebrows.
7. Make Your Own Lip Tint: You can mix eyeshadow or blush with vaseline or clear lip gloss to make your own lip tint at home.
8. To Make Lipstick Matte: You can make any lipstick matte with translucent loose powder and / or a tissue. After applying your lipstick, mildly press the tissue in between your lips, this will take away the excess oil and shine making your lipstick matte. Another option is to mildly pat translucent loose powder directly on your lips, this loose powder will soak the oil and shine, making your lipstick matte. You can use both together to make your lipstick matte, apply some translucent loose powder on a tissue, shake off the excess and then mildly pat it all over your lips.
9. Prevent Lipstick From Feathering Or Bleeding: You can apply highlighter or concealer around your lips. This will prevent lipstick from bleeding or feathering. You can also use a colour less lip liner to prevent your lipstick from smearing or spreading. Another option is to set it with translucent powder. No need to put translucent powder directly on your lips. Instead use a tissue as a blotter, so the right amount of powder accesses your pout.After applying lipstick, mildly put the tissue on your lips and then using a brush tap the translucent powder all over the tissue on your lips. The tissue allows only the right amount of powder required to fix your lipstick, this will not only make your lip colour matte but prevent from spreading.
10. Dip Nails In A Bowl Of Ice: If you want your nail polish to dry quickly, you can dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice cold water to dry faster.
11. Conditioner To Shave Legs: You can use conditioner instead of shaving cream. This will keep your legs smooth and hydrated.
12. Whiten Yellow Teeth with Turmeric: Take a bit of turmeric powder and add in a little coconut oil to make a paste. Pick an old toothbrush and brush your teeth with this paste. Let this pack stay on the teeth for 5 to 7 minutes and rinse off with normal water and brush your teeth again with normal toothpaste. This is the most effective treatment to fight germs and to remove yellowness from teeth as well.
13. Vaseline To Tame Frizzy Hair: Petroleum jelly or Vaseline serves many beauty and skincare purposes. And, when you’re looking for an instant cure for flyaway hair, then this is the best and quickest treatment you can find. Simply apply the petroleum jelly to the flyaway strands for immediate results.
14. Apply Aloe Vera Gel To Tame Flyway: Aloe vera gel is one of the best known natural moisturizers for the skin, and it can be used effectively on the hair to tame flyaway strands. Take a little bit of aloe vera gel and apply it to the flyaway strands to tame them.
15. Homemade Makeup Remover To Remove Stubborn Makeup: Apply cold cream or coconut oil to face massage for 2 minutes. Wipe with face wipe and then wash with regular face wash.
10 Tips to Get Rid of Flyaway Hair
15 Best Concealer Hacks Every Woman Needs to Know